Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken
Student Visa Embassy meeting to answer ABH queries (Gelesen: 4.008 mal)
Themen Beschreibung: What to expect
Einbeck
Experte

i love i4a

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarbeiter/in Botsch., Kons.
Staatsangehörigkeit: Deutscher Weltbürger
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Student Visa Embassy meeting to answer ABH queries
Antwort #15 - 13.12.2010 um 19:12:58

caymandriver07 schrieb am 13.12.2010 um 18:41:37:
without compromising any pending outcome of the application by posting specific information such as schools

You do not have to mention cities or Universities by name, but facts like jobseekers etc. are very important... anyway I am here "private" not  "official" and do not contact or pass information to immigration offices..
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

caymandriver07
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Student Visa Embassy meeting to answer ABH queries
Antwort #16 - 13.12.2010 um 19:39:23

With regard to the statement of motivation:

Should this address why the student wants to study this particular program at this particular university or should the statement be more broad in terms of other more cultural aspects?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

caymandriver07

i4a rocks!

Antwort #17 - 13.12.2010 um 19:59:13

Also would it be preferred for the statement to be in German or can it be in English if the program is an English language program?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

caymandriver07

i4a rocks!

Antwort #18 - 12.01.2011 um 15:47:24

As a followup to this post, Einbeck was correct, there was more to the story than what I had originally been told.  It transpires that the student had some issues with completing their bachelors degree.  The student applied to and was accepted into another program but during that time period of 1 year was in Germany without a valid visa.  When he tried to reapply within Germany it was clear he had overstayed his visa and he was luckily given the opportunity to leave voluntarily rather than being deported/expelled.  The student has no other criminal history, as far as I know.   

The student returned home and reapplied and explained the situation in his statement of motivation.  This was sent to the ABH about 4 weeks ago. 

I know that it is difficult to say how long the ABH might take to decide upon the visa but is there a recommended way that an update can be requested by the embassy, or will that simply make the ABH officer's irritated and possibly negatively impact the decision.  The ABH is Hamburg.  Could it be implied that because the ABH didn't reject the application immediately and with the length of time passed that the odds for the visa being approved are good?

The reason for the now urgency is the student will need to start applying for other schools if his German visa is denied but there are monetary costs so he would rather not spend the money until he knows for sure.

Any of ABH officers/workers who frequent this board, I'd greatly appreciate your help.  Feel free to PM me if that would be better.

Thanks.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema